1. Giovanni's Pizza- $3 slices of 1 FOOT slices of pizza!
2. Walk Downtown District and see the history
3. Dixie Cafe Tomato Pie (located by the market on State Street)
4. Isle of Palms! Great restaurants and beach!
5. The Griffon. Cheaper food then most everything else and it's AWESOME.
6. Folly is great for college students, awesome time (drinks allowed on beach too..) ;)
7. Rent a bike and tour! You can find it at 35 for a WEEK!
8. Go to a hotel and talk to their concierge
9. Do and see everything.
10. Ask the locals what to do (valet too!).
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Top 10 Best Things To Do In Charleston!.