Submit Your Content!
Calling all Charleston Tourism Businesses…
This page is dedicated to all Charleston Tourism Businesses…
Submit Your Content!
www.Things-To-Do-In-Charleston.com (TTDIC) offers local tourism businesses the opportunity to create a free web page on this site. It’s easy to do in a few simple steps. All we ask for in return is the understanding that we may contact you in the future regarding special offers and promotions, with no obligation.
WHY Create a Web Page with TTDIC?
- It’s FREE! It’s a promotion of your business through a high-quality web page.
- It’s EASY! Insert a title, add content, upload photos…DONE! No registration required.
- Your new page will link back to your business website with pre-qualified traffic and leads.
- The appropriate category page on the TTDIC website will link directly to your newly created page.
- You have the option to be notified when comments and reviews are posted to your business page.
- Your page will be submitted to all major search engines.
- Inclusion of your page on TTDIC’s RSS feed communicated throughout the web.
- A link to your page will be included on Facebook and Twitter.
- Added publicity opportunities for your business when sponsoring a site promotion.
- TTDIC is currently in the top 1.6% of all world-wide websites which means…
- … more traffic to TTDIC is more pre-qualified traffic to you… FREE!
An added PR bonus when you submit your content… if you have an upcoming event that is not listed on our event pages, come back anytime and List Your Upcoming Event. Keep the premise of our site in mind. When people are searching for things to do in Charleston, they come to our site first. Our event pages are the most popular among our visitors, so let them find out about yours! Take the time to submit your event by clicking on the month your affair is taking place and then completing the simple form to create a web page for your event.
Submit Your Content:
Click on the category that BEST represents your business to begin building your free web page. Be sure to read the Submission Guidelines below.
- Lodging Note: please check our Hotels & Lodging pages to see if your business is already listed though our partner, HotelsCombined. If so, you may still create a Web page here to share and get feedback from your guests, but there will not be a link from our Hotels & Lodging pages since it is already occuplied by our partner link.
- All content must be family friendly. Mature adult language and content will be deleted.
- All content is your own and must be original, non-plagiarized material. Content must be of interest to the tourism community of Charleston.
- Include a link to your website (cannot use HTML) so TTDIC can link back to you from your page.
- Create high-quality content in case this is the first time a visitor finds you. Visitors will be allowed to give comments and/or reviews. Uploading photos increase the value of your submission.
- Advertisements are not allowed. Material submitted that resembles an ad will be deleted. Your page should be an informational page about who you are. No sales pitches.
- TTDIC reserves the right to make edits to a submission for the best interests of its visitors and to refuse any submissions that do not follow these guidelines.
Return to Things To Do In Charleston Home Page
from Submit Your Content