Susan's TOP TEN!!
by Susan Doherty
1. Eat at Jestine's (best fried chicken, cornbread, and pie!!!)
2. Gyro's at the Farmer's Market in Marion Square on Saturday's...
3. Walking historic district (check out Atlantic and Church St...)
4. Magnolia Cemetery...beyond words beautiful, Confederate area
5. Shem Creek and new boardwalk area
6. Folly Beach and the Pier
7. Patriot's Point
8. SC Acquarium and dolphin watching...
9. Eating Italian Ice at Waterfront Park
10. Visiting the Old Exchange Building (G. Washington was here)
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Top 10 Best Things To Do In Charleston!.