Submit Your Charleston Restaurant!
Get Started Now and Submit Your Charleston Restaurant.
Everybody loves to eat! Both tourists AND locals are always looking for great eats in Charleston. The problem is that there are so many dining options to choose from. Worse than that are the restaruants who get side-stepped only because they didn't "come to mind" when it was time to head out.
That’s why www.Things-To-Do-In-Charleston.com (TTDIC) offers local restaurants the opportunity to create a free web page on this site to be put in front of our visitors "minds." It’s easy to do in a few simple steps. All we ask for in return is the understanding that we may contact you in the future regarding special offers and promotions, with no obligation.
WHY Create a Web Page with TTDIC?
- It’s FREE! It’s a promotion of your business through a high-quality web page.
- It’s EASY! Insert a title, add content, upload photos…DONE! No registration required.
- Your new page will link back to your business website with pre-qualified traffic and leads.
- The appropriate category page on the TTDIC website will link directly to your newly created page.
- You have the option to be notified when comments and reviews are posted to your business page.
- Your page will be submitted to all major search engines.
- Inclusion of your page on TTDIC’s RSS feed communicated throughout the web.
- A link to your page will be included on Facebook and Twitter.
- Added publicity opportunities for your business when sponsoring a site promotion.
- TTDIC is currently in the top 1.6% of all world-wide websites which means…
- … more traffic to TTDIC is more pre-qualified traffic to you… FREE!
An added PR bonus when you submit your Charleston restaurant… if you have an upcoming event that is not listed on our event pages, come back anytime and List Your Upcoming Event. Keep the premise of our site in mind. When people are searching for things to do in Charleston, they come to our site first. Our event pages are the most popular among our visitors, so let them find out about yours! Take the time to submit your event by clicking on the month your affair is taking place and then completing the simple form to create a web page for your event.
Thanks in advance for your contribution to help our visitors make educated decisions while planning their Charleston outing.
All the best,
Guidelines to Submit Your Charleston Restaurant:
- All content must be family friendly. Mature adult language and content will be deleted.
- All content is your own and must be original, non-plagiarized material. Content must be of interest to the tourism community of Charleston.
- Include a link to your website (cannot use HTML) so TTDIC can link back to you from your page.
- Create high-quality content in case this is the first time a visitor finds you. Visitors will be allowed to give comments and/or reviews. Uploading photos increase the value of your submission.
- Advertisements are not allowed. Material submitted that resembles an ad will be deleted. Your page should be an informational page about who you are. No sales pitches.
- TTDIC reserves the right to make edits to a submission for the best interests of its visitors and to refuse any submissions that do not follow these guidelines.
Calling all Charleston Restaurants...
Get the word out! Submit Your Charleston Restaurant here!
Tell us who you are and spend time telling visitors what makes you different from other restaurants, without the sales pitch. If applicable, be sure to include your address in the Author's Location section.
To add quality to your page, upload up to 4 images. Maximum image size is 800x600 pixels. If you do not have a photo-editor, go to Picnik.com for free photo help.
View Other Charleston Restaurants
Click on the links below to see more restaurants of the Lowcountry...
Return to Things To Do In Charleston Home Page
from Submit Your Charleston Restaurant