My Top 10 for Toddlers
At the SC Aquarium
1. SC Aquarium - it's air conditioned in the summer!
2. DT Charleston Library - again, air conditioned
3. Children's Museum - so much to interact with & keeps their interest
4. Any of the water parks - my kids are fishes
5. The Little Gym - I'm sure you could go for one class if just visiting
6. Bubba Gumps - It's noisy enough I don't worry about my kids making a ruckus, plus there's so much to look at
7. Waterfront Park - I let them splash in the water
8. Battery Park - where they can run around
9. Water Taxi - they dig the boat ride
10. The Candy Store on Market & East Bay - I give a little treat
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Top 10 Best Things To Do In Charleston!.