by Legare Farms
(2620 Hanscombe Point Road, Johns Island, SC)
Open to the public every weekend in October.
• Pumpkin Picking $2.00 – $20.00 (based on size)
• Hayride $3.00 per person (age 2 and up)
• Horse rides $3.00 (hours are limited to Saturday from 11am to 4pm; Sunday from 1pm to 5pm)
• Scarecrow Factory $10.00 (includes materials to make the scarecrow & you take it home)
• Gem Mine $2.00 – $5.00 per bucket
• Fish & Turtle Feeding ($2.00 per snack bag)
• Farm Animals Barnyard is free to visit (feed $2.00 snack size bag or $5.00 quart size bag)
• Mini-maze is free
• Playground is free
Concessions $.25 – $3.00 (No outside food or drinks allowed)
No pets allowed
Open Monday – Friday for school field trips.
Group rates are available for church groups, scouts, birthday parties, and clubs – call for details.
Solve the quest or get lost in our 10 acre Wax Myrtle maze. The traditions of hedge mazes go back thousands of years. Several in Europe are 600 to 800 years old. While many are older, ours is the largest in the world! The next largest is in Australia and is only 7 acres.
• Myrtle Maze Admission is $6.00 age 12 and up; $3.00 under age 12
• Haunted Maze $8.00 per person (held one weekend in October from 8 - 11 pm)
Gate Admission is $1.00 per person (age 2 and up)
(All pricing and hours of operation are subject to change without notice. Please refer to our website for the most up to date information)
About Legare Farms:
In 1725, Soloman Legare, a silversmith and planter and also one of Charleston’s earliest settlers, established a plantation on rich, fertile land on Johns Island. He farmed indigo, sea island cotton, and potatoes and raised cattle and sheep.
Today, Helen Legare-Floyd, Linda Legare-Berry, and Thomas S. Legare continue the Legare Farms legacy as the ninth generation to farm on the island. They proudly produce top quality hormone and antibiotic-free beef, pork, chicken, and free-range eggs.
For dates, pricing, hours and more information visit Legare Farms Pumpkin Patch and Maze.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your OCTOBER Charleston Event .