1.WALK around downtown. The Battery, Market area, King Street, Water front park.. .all over.
2.Folly beach..getting more and more like Key West.
3.Eat at Fat Hen on Johns Island or Fleet Landing downtown.
4. Carriage Ride.
5. Take a Harbor tour boat ride or dinner cruise.
6. Visit the Angel Oak on Johns Island.
7. Visit Yorktown museum at Patriots Point.
8. Visit the only Tea Plantation in North America.
9. Visit Firefly Distillery.
10. Visit Bowens Island.Great seafood.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Top 10 Best Things To Do In Charleston!.