1. I like doing lunch outside at the battery, my children run and play and the ocean wind feels great.
2. A dinner cruise is very nice, we've been on two. It's the nice live music is what makes it the best.
3. My family loves the history that Charleston brings of the old south and the war. We see every and anything that we can that relates to the history of the south.
4. Fort Sumter is very nice. The boat ride is the best. Just being on the water seeing Charleston harbor is nice.
5. The market is great, a lot of history there.
6. And most of all Ben and Jerry's Ice cream is a great way to walk and see the city.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Top 10 Best Things To Do In Charleston!.