by Aly Murphy
(Mount Pleasant, SC )
Manners for Millennials is a two-hour presentation that will give teenagers an eye opening analysis of how history and social psychology play evolutionary roles in the way we interact with those around us. Topics include first impressions, self-presentation, communication skills, and dining etiquette.
• Techniques for building rapport
• Dangers of the dark triad: Narcissism, Mach's and Psychopaths
• Teenagers mind vs. modern manners
• The art of thinking clearly
• The skill of diplomacy
• Body language mistakes and how to fix them
• Dining Etiquette 101
When: April 22nd 12pm - 2pm
Where: CAMP - 1125 Bowman Road, Mount Pleasant, SC
How to register: http://www.creativeartsofmp.com
*This class will also be offered again in May at The Charleston Museum.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Your APRIL Charleston Event .