Bonnie's Top 10 - from 25 years of visiting Charleston
1. Stay in one of the wonderful Bed and Breakfasts. So charming and they usually have great prices.
2. Start with a carriage ride to get some history and a feel for the city layout.
3. Lunch and a beer at Tommy Condon's then back in the late evening to enjoy the Irish band.
4. Dinner at Magnolias for your fancy night. ;)
5. Eat at Jestine's if you can get in. Amazing southern comfort food and delicious sweet tea.
6. Do the Cooper River Bridge Run and then later that day get a pedicure at Earthling Spa on E. Bay St.
7. Take a harbor tour out to Fort Sumter for some amazing Civil War history.
8. Have lunch and a margarita on the outside deck at Banana Cabana at Isle of Palms then take a stroll down the beautiful beach.
9. Walk, walk, walk the streets from the Battery, E. Bay St., to the Water Park, Market St., King, Meeting and all through the back streets peeking through the gates to enjoy the beautiful gardens, gaze up at the majestic church steeples, go shopping for everything from souvenirs to fine clothing and stroll through the historic cemeteries.
10. If you can get one, snag a swing at the water park to just sit and relax.
I have so much more...just go and find your own groove. I immediately slow down when I'm there. Relax, tour, shop and wear comfortable shoes. Enjoy Charleston - it's hard not to.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to YOUR Top 10 Best Things To Do In Charleston!.