46' Sailing Catamaran - Private Charters
by S/V Shenanigans
(Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina)
Shenanigans is a large and stable Fountaine Pajot Bahia sailing catamaran. She's 46' long and 24' wide with virtually no heeling. Her 4'-6" draft allows us to get into almost any location, at just about any tide height. When at anchor, the 12' tender will easily get you to shore for exploration. Once off the dock, the options are endless.
Popular options for up to six guests include:
- Harbor Cruise (2-3hrs.)
- Sunset Cruise (3hrs.)
- Beach day anchored at Cummings Point, Morris Island (4-5hrs)
- Engagements or Engagement Photos, Intimate Weddings
- Corporate entertainment and meetings
- Dockside events
- Anchoring overnight at Cummings Point, Morris Island
- Single or multiple day outings down the South Carolina, Georgia or Florida coasts
If you'd rather stay at the dock, Shenanigans is also available for dockside events for up to 25 guests.
Shenanigans is a USCG documented charter vessel with comprehensive charter insurance and all charters are with a USCG licensed captain aboard.
Check out our Gallery. Review our Guestbook. See for yourself why Shenanigans is the premier private sailing charter option in the Charleston area.
We hope you choose to sail with us.
Sherry & Gaelen